Margaret Daley tagged me last week--first time this has ever happened to me. How fun!
Okay, I'm supposed to list six weird things about me. Just six??? Is that all? I'll try to restrain myself.
1. There are 21 years between me and my older brother. I really am the baby of my family.
2. I just can't seem to stop watching Days of Our Lives even though it's got to be one of the silliest soaps on daytime TV.
3. I let my 96-pound Lab mix sleep on my lap. Or at least as much of her as will fit.
4. I've become a Dog Whisperer addict. Cesar Millan, you rock!
5. Anybody remember Tom Landry, the "original" Dallas Cowboys coach? We graduated from the same high school (different years, of course--I'm not that old), and my mom used to have our car serviced at his dad's garage.
6. After a lifetime of wishing and dreaming, I finally started horseback riding lessons in my late-40s. Since we moved last spring, though, I had to leave my "borrowed" horse behind, and I've really missed those opportunities to ride. Love ya, Radar! Thanks for taking such good care of me.